7 papers accepted at ICASSP 2014
Posted: February 4, 2014
7 papers co-authored by members of the GTAS have been accepted for presentation at ICASSP 2014 in Florence, Italy, May 4 - 9.
- "An asymptotic GLRT for the detection of cyclostationary signals"
Authors: David Ramírez, Louis Scharf, Javier Vía, Ignacio Santamaría, and Peter J. Schreier
- "Homotopy Continuation for Vector Space Interference Alignment in MIMO X Networks"
Authors: Óscar González, Jacobo Fanjul, Ignacio Santamaría
- "Kernel-Based Identification of Hammerstein Systems for Nonlinear Acoustic Echo-Cancellation"
Authors: Steven Van Vaerenbergh, Luis A. Azpicueta-Ruiz
- "Interference Shaping Constraints for Underlay MIMO Interference Channels"
Authors: Cristian Lameiro, Ignacio Santamaría and Wolfgang Utschick
- "Physical Layer Authentication based on Channel Response Tracking using Gaussian Processes"
Authors: Steven Van Vaerenbergh, Óscar González, Javier Vía, and Ignacio Santamaría
- "Probabilistic Kernel Least Mean Squares Algorithms"
Authors: Il Memming Park, Sohan Seth, Steven Van Vaerenbergh
- "Robust Secret Key Capacity for the MIMO Induced Source Model"
Author: Javier Vía